Customer Service Advisor
We are the premium Heavy Duty truck dealer in the tristate CT, NY, MA area. Currently we have an immediate need for Customer Service Advisors to join our team at our Enfield, CT branch located at 1 Depot Hill Road, Enfield, CT 06082.
- Assist customers by coordinating service events, opening and processing work orders and invoices, scheduling, ensuring availability of parts, verification/documentation of warranties, open campaigns, and payment terms.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Document and verify customer complaint.
- Determine payment method and verify acceptability with credit as required.
- Opening, quoting and invoicing work orders.
- Responsible for keeping the customers and service group notified of the status of the repair/maintenance.
- Work closely with Shop Foreman in assign repairs to technicians and supervise the repair process.
- Work with the service group to achieve service department goals.
- Work to assure the repair process is followed on every repair.
- Ensure excellent communication between internal and external customers.
- Communicate with customer – repair plan, estimates, updates to estimates, progress on repair and document.
- Maintain product knowledge by completing online classes as assigned.
- Learn CDK operating system and be capable and knowledgeable in its use.
- Maintain documentation as you go to allow others to follow work if you are absent or on break, etc.
- Raise issues with customer requirements vs parts and service availability to your supervisor.
- Creates, maintains and promotes a safe clean workplace
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the industrial or commercial truck market.
- Heavy duty commercial truck experience preferred.
- Computer experience required - Ability to use e-mails programs and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
- Must have knowledge and understanding of warranty policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Interested parties must
download an application ( http://www.tristatekw.com/assets/Uploads/pdf/JobApplication2.pdf )
and mail to ( [email protected] )
Tri-State Kenworth (An Aviant Truck Center) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V